BOTH SIDES NOW: NOVEMBER 17th 2012

On our 100th show, Huffington & Matalin debate the Republican re-set: given Abe’s views on race, law and government, perhaps new GOP Members should be shown not Patton but Spielberg’s Lincoln. In this context, the two debate Obama’s new leverage in Fiscal Cliff talks and whether the GOP should or can return to its winning “compassionate conservatism”. Then we discuss how Mitt’s sour gripes confirmed him as Mr. 1% + 47%, which oddly = his final total of 48%.
BSN_PODCAST_111712.mp3

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s